Sunday, February 20, 2011

16 Miles of Sunshine!

Hello! 

It has been a while! I took my masters program exit exam on Friday. I feel like such a huge weight has been lifted! Studying, internship, training...holy moly it has been a lot! 

Some how I was able to drag myself to Christian Runners on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful, sunny day! 16 miles at a pretty quick pace! I was running with a new group of people. The first few miles were 8:30 and under! We ran an out and back. I turned around earlier then those going 18 and slowed up to around 9:00 until the last 3 miles, which were brutal! Uphill and the day was warming up. My iced coffee from Starbucks tasted SO good afterward.


Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Amy K.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Congrats on the long long long run! Geez you're impressive! You're going to great in Paris girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great run! wow that's amazing

    ReplyDelete