Monday, February 7, 2011

Make Up Mile

I was sure the training schedule said 4 miles today...it wasn't until I sat down to write this post that I realized today was a 3 miler.



Call it a make up mile from the long run on Saturday, which ended up being just a tad bit shy :)


It was wet out so I decided to wear my rain jacket. I had flash backs to my 20 mile long run before the Disney Marathon. The only day that my training partner and I could both fit it in, was a rainy and icy day. It rained the majority of the time and there was ice frozen all around us (middle of December!). There was nobody else out there running! I actually had a blast, despite frozen fingers and wet toes. I would totally do it again!

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." ~ John Bingham, runner and writer. 

Amy K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment