Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 Months Away!

There is 2 months exactly until to the Paris Marathon! Holy Moly its coming up fast!!

I'm excited, but I need to get the training and planning in gear! I have never been to Europe before. I am starting to think about language, traveling, money conversion, race conversion (how to pace a race using kilometers instead of miles- look for a post coming up on this soon!). So much to do! But in the end, I will be in Paris and thats all that matters :)


Today was my 7 miler.


Not to bad. The weather was great, and I can't believe I woke up to snow this morning!!


This little patch is all that remains. Crazy to think that next week is suppose to be in the 60s! The best temperature in my opinion!

What are your best travel tips? Any advise for traveling overseas?

Happy early weekend!!

Amy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment